Exhausted


Taking a break.

Thanks, 



Comments

Christine said…
Feel better soon, get lots of rest Pam.
Soothing purrs from all of us. We hope the all better finds you soon.
Liz A. said…
Take care.
Sandee said…
Enjoy your break. You've had a lot on your plate of late.

Big healing hug. ♥
wisps of words said…
-sigh-

-sigh-

-sigh-

Think it's time, you called in some reinforcements.

Get those brothers, to get off their "tushes," and put on their "big boy panties," and come and help.

Why should they get away with, YOU DOING IT ALL?!?!?

Want me to come down, and give 'em hell? I'd lovvvvve to!
Take care of yourself, Pam. ♥
Jeanie said…
Smart idea. Take it easy.
Ann said…
It's ok to not try and be strong. Sometimes you just need to let the emotions out. Take care. SEnding hugs
Kim said…
Been there. Hope you are taking it easy...
Betsy said…
You know Pam, I think I know just how you feel and especially today. I am trying to catch up on things, paint, clean etc.. I don't care for doing my crafts or hobbies for the last year. One day I will figure out what makes the muscles at times in the top of my legs feel sore and weak. Not all the times just sometimes.

Sending well wishes your way and hugs for a better feeling tomorrow. Just let it go and rest.
Look forward to tomorrow being bright new day with plenty of sunshine.
betsy
Rhodesia said…
Take care thoughts are with you. Have a good week Diane
Take Care Pam …

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom