Eggs/ Flowers/Brochure and Gift


I run across this sort of
stuff on FB all the time.


How do you eat yours?
Me~ I love A. Then B, D and C!

Been a few days since I have done
any sorting and packing here 
at moms. But a few days
ago I ran across this.


Brochure for a care giver company.
Photos by Pam Jackson.
The lady on the front row, standing
in front of the woman in 
the red scrubs is my friend 
Laura. I used to shoot for this
and her website.

Mom kept all sorts of things.
Business cards.
Years ago there was suppose
to be a boy that was saving business
cards to try and get a certain amount.
I think maybe that is what mom
was saving these for.


Yesterday before the rains moved
in yet again, I had
a wedding to shoot 
at Tennessee Tiny Wedding.

On the way over there I saw this.



BEAUTIFUL!
This means SPRING is knocking
at our door and maybe just maybe
if the rain don't wash all plants
away we will have more stuff
blooming before long.

Got the wedding done, photos taken 
and about 30 mins later the bottom
dropped out.
And apparently it is still 
gone!

Julie of Tn Tiny Weddings 
gave me a gift yesterday.
She is so sweet.

 

This was the site the day 
before yesterday.
Cloudy but 
no 
RAIN!
I was headed to go feed
at the barn.


This is the site on my way
home. The Super Snow 
Moon coming up over
the clouds.


Julie did a selfie of use after
the wedding yesterday.
Isn't she so pretty?
Love her kindness and that smile.


Yep...its a given, I have to do something
about that hair. I have gotten 
really bad about just pulling it back.
Need to knock that gray out a bit.

Had issues falling off to sleep
last night. Finally I was able to get
there but Lily decided that she needed
wee hours of the morning loving.
TWICE! 
Dakota was having issues with 
wanting under the cover and
out again. Molly woke at one 
point gagging.
Chole and Chey were perfect.

Then at 5:42 this morning Lily
wanted to be loved on yet again!
After I woke a bit I roll over and her
and Dakota start playing.
I go do my coffee, bring it in 
the bedroom to drink and they
decide to play again. 
That is worth getting up early for!

What is the weather like where you live?

Comments

Liz A. said…
The bottom dropped out? What happened?

I need a haircut myself. I keep putting it off. It's so easy to pull back in a barrette, so I don't think about it. Sigh.

Our weather. Frigid cold. Well, cold for SoCal. It doesn't look like any rain is coming our way for a few days, at least.
wisps of words said…
Would be wonderful, to know the people, running a Care Company. I think there are lots of them, but none I'd trust, really. Knowing someone in it, would make all the difference in the world.

You have sign of Spring. We are expecting snow and freezing rain and etc. lol

Those items you found... What are you doing with them?

Gorgeous photos for the Super Full Snow Moon rising.... Yess!!!

Sandee said…
I love eggs just about any way you want to fix them, but my hands down favorite is deviled eggs. If made right they are the very best.

I'm letting my hair grow out because I want a bob. It's really been trying. I'm about half way there.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babes. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
You look cute any way you wear your hair. ~nods~ I desperately need a cut and color but haven't felt like dealing with much of anything. I enjoyed your post, as always. Hope you're feeling well!
Christine said…
getting my hair cut next week, it is time.

I like eggs over easy as my favourite. Your mom was organized.
Eggs are pretty popular here too. It's amazing what you find going through things.
Ann Thompson said…
I like eggs no matter how they are cooked.
It's been cold here. We get a little snow here and there and some rain too. Mostly just cloudy and gloomy
NanaDiana said…
Pam- Wow- You sure have a lot going on!!!! I think you meant it started to rain when you said the bottom dropped out? Glad you were able to get the pictures done first.
I think your hair looks fine, Pam. Mine won't take color anymore so I am stuck! lol
Have a great night- xo Diana
Debbie said…
i love my eggs over easy, poached is fine and hard boiled is good, better if they are deviled!!!

i have been dying my hair for several years...i know it would be gray if not!!!
Jeanie said…
Eggs, my very favorite! I love that your menagerie needs some love and attention and that you'll give it to them, even at the wee hours! The eggs looks GREAT. Eggs are one of my favorite foods.
Eggs are such a super food. We eat them every day.

Lovely to see those early yellow daffodils.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom