Loving this Style

 Oh my....haha


I think I will put one of these
on my door.
  

 I am on a site on FB
called I just love to decorate.
So, today I just sit and 
scrolled through it

I love the shutter with the wreath.


I love things on the wall!
Loving that big "J"!


Now I really like these bedrooms.











And check out these bathrooms.





Want to work on redoing my 
kitchen and I like the skirt 
under the sink.


I want this wall in my bedroom.



Cute for the entrance way.


 LOVE the gate.

 

In this pic you have the mirror
off a dresser hung upside down...


So neat...
8 am this morn I was at Kroger
clinic....I have an upper
respiratory infection.
I feel like I have been hit with 
a BIG MACK TRUCK...then
it backed up and ran over me
again. 
Slept most of the day.
But..I had to go out in the rain
to let the horses in and feed
them. Came right back home
and put on my pjs again.
TOMORROW I will
feel better!
I know I will...
I hope
I will. 

Pam




Comments

I hope you feel better soon. The decor looks amazing, all of them, but the screened porch is a hoot!
Liz A. said…
Some cute ideas.

Be careful with your health. My roommate lost her brother a couple years ago, and for the year after, she seemed to catch every little cold that came her way. I only mention this as something to look out for. I hope you feel better soon.
Ann said…
Some great ideas here. The room in my house are way smaller than any of these look. I'm pretty sure if I tried some of these ideas they just wouldn't look as good.
Hope you're feeling better today
Christine said…
Enjoyed your decor photos very much, feel better soon so sorry to hear.
Jeanie said…
Definitely some lovely inspiration here. Glad you went to the doc. Please take care, rest up and I hope you feel better very soon.
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, please feel better! My favorite image was the one with the kitty photo bomb. ~grin~ Most of these decors a bit too cluttered for my claustrophobic self. Heh... I think your home is better balanced from all the photos you've shared. Take care of yourself.
wisps of words said…
Soooo glad you went to doc and got meds!!

Anything like that, is not to be ignored!!!!!!

Hope the meds get to working.... But do rest!!!!!

✨✨✨✨
I do hope you feel better very soon.
I loved seeing all the pictures on your post.

All the best Jan
Pilar said…
I hope you feel better soon Pam! I actually have a metal bed! Mine is brownish black color
Betsy said…
The screen porch is just so darn funny. Love it!
Rhodesia said…
Hope you are feeling better by now. Have a good weekend, Diane
Darla M Sands said…
Wow, I just have to say your life is rougher and you're sweet to be so kind. ~hugs~ I hope you're feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom