It's all About This

Check out this adorable
cat tower!


HAHA...

I showed you the other day
about what I did at the end
of my stairs. While suffering around
the other day I found so cool and 
neat banisters and rails for stairs. 
This is cool....not that I would
want it in my home but...it is cool.


Also sharing my Christmas cards with 
you.
My 6th yr to do my Christmas card 
is below.
This is one of my not so fave ones.


Check out my Christmas catcus...
it is blooming. Always does right
before Thanksgiving. 
I hope it busting out with blooms when
they open.



Over a yr ago I painted 
a very large quilt block for my
sis in law to go on the barn...
My brother hung it today.
It looks so amazing hanging on the barn.
I love it...and I picked colors that 
would pop and stand out. 


Looking for something under the
cabinet, one not used much at all and 
found these two pics made into place mats
by my son.



KEEPERS 
for sure. 

Suffering around on PINTEREST
the other day and saw this....



Yep...take me for me or walk away!

I want to thank everyone on the sweet
comments concerning my Fibro.
I hope I never offend anyone, make you
feel uncomfortable or make you feel 
like I am wanting pity.
Like Rain said today in a blog comment,
I don't let it over take me.
I try not too anyway but there are those
days. 


And unless I share with you you don't know
about those down times.


Thank you again for your comments!
Here is hoping you all have had a great 
weekend. Here is Nashville Tn, it was
great. Friday started with some warmer
temps and today we hit 65. Tonight...
rain coming in again.
Thursday I text my son a pic
on my phone of our temps at 34
and one of San Diego at 77. Told him 
I hated the cold and that I would rather
be there and I get a text back that
says, "you could always move here"!
He has been after me since before I retired.
Can't seem to get him to understand, retirement
from there state of TN would not allow me
to live there!

Have a great weekend.
Laugh often, laugh hard, laugh out loud!

Check out the babes
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1276547385680284997#allposts


Comments

Christine said…
Love the laugh sentiment
Ann said…
I don't get the whole Paris fascination but you sure see a lot of Paris themed items around. That banister is very unique. I doubt I would have it in my house but it is cool.
I used to have a Christmas cactus and it would bloom twice a year. Once around Christmas and again around Easter.
Rhodesia said…
Take care. Lovely photos. Diane
I really do like that Meowffel Tower!
wisps of words said…
Oh wow, that banister is like tree roots!!!!!! It would fit perfectly, in a hobbit-like house! :-)))))))

The cat tower is cute, to us. But bet a cat, would like less "cute" and more higher places to climb to.<---Just thinking like a cat. ,-)

Unless someone with fibro, says what it is like, no one knows. And it must be helpful, to others with fibro, to know they are not alone. To really know, I mean.

I don't think I'd want to move to CA either. Happily, we don't have any family out there. It seems that state is almost "sinking," with all its various issues. Both natural and man made.
Jeanie said…
The tower is great and I love your card even if you don't!

Yes, I know what you mean about the exhausting part...
Sandee said…
Wow on that cat tower. That's brilliant.

Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
I love the cat tower. My Christmas cactus is starting to get some buds. Yes that staircase is very cool.
The cat tower is darling, Pam. But, what I really like is the quilt block you painted for your brother. It looks perfect on his barn. So colorful!
I do hope today finds you feeling better. I hate thinking you are in pain so much. I pray for better days ahead. ♥
Liz A. said…
Don't worry so much about talking about your Fibro. We understand. Sometimes it's nice to be able to let it out. Not hide it.
Sally said…
I have never, ever thought of you complaining about the fibro, Pam. I think if it helps to talk, then you should. I just wish you didn't have that to contend with. xoxo
Red Rose Alley said…
Pam, that cat tower is something else! I really like your Christmas card of the trees and moon, and not sure why you didn't care for it. It turned out great! Your Christmas cactus bloomed just in time for Thanksgiving, wow. I'm so sorry to hear your fibro is acting up. That's nice of your son to ask you to come and live in his area, even if you're not able to right now. I wanted to tell you that your comment on my post was one of my favorites. It's like you got what I was trying to say. Yea, out of respect for our moms we often kept our mouths shut haha.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Pam. I do hope you feel better.

~Sheri
Cats tower looks amazing …
The quilt looks perfect on the barn.

Live, laugh and love …

All the best Jan
The cat tower made me laugh. Very chic.
Amalia
xo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom