Just a Little of This and More of That

Yesterday I was sharing some
things about Fibro with
you. Today I thought
I would share more.


Fibro is a lot like Lupus
and even MS. 
Different is Lupus attacks
your organs.
MS attacks everything.
Fibro does neither of those.
THANK GOODNESS.

I told you about how 
the fatigue hits me.
But I did not tell you that
just taking a shower takes
so much out of me.
The hot water hitting
my body feels amazing
but at the same time it
drains me...
so much so I have to rest
after taking a shower.

Okay...enough!
Check out these pumpkin!



Found them on FB also.

Here is another dresser
I found on Pinterest.
More sudle and not so
BOLD as the one
from yesterday.


Now...onward we go.
This is me after a wet
rainy morning at the barn
feeding.


I made a pit stop at Wally World
on my way home from the
barn.

Check out the price of
ground chuck...
once again I have to ask
if there is a cow
shortage.


While I was in Wally World
I stopped and took a
selfie with Frosty.

This afternoon I had 
a wedding shoot
at TN Tiny Weddings.
It had been raining all
day but luck was in 
our favor that it stopped
for the wedding and out
door pics.
YAY...
Here are some props
I have used before at
weddings.

A large frame.

and the & sign.


Today I added
some props I have
not used before.

Forget the saying "I DO"
lets go with 
"WE DO"

I picked these up on 
my trip to 
Wally World 
today.
Painted them and 
they were ready to
go.


I found this in some of
my stuff so I put
"i said yes"
of it.


But my fave prop
is my suitcases.
I have used them in 
shoots before but
not for a wedding...
oh my gosh, wait
till you see how I used
them....


Now for some
HALLOWEEN
funnies. 

  


Several areas of the US has
had snow already...
wow, I am not ready for 
that yet. 
Have you had snow or flurries?


Comments

Liz A. said…
Fun props for the weddings. I can't wait to see how you used them.

Snow? Flurries? What are these things? Are they bad?
(Just kidding. No, we haven't had any snow. If we did, I'm sure it would make national news.)
Ann said…
I like the dresser you posted today better than the one from yesterday. Both are nicely done but the one yesterday was a bit too bold for my taste.
Love those carved pumpkins.
Can't wait to see your pictures from the wedding
Those props are terrific and so are the pumpkins! I hope you feel better soon.
Darla M Sands said…
Your poor body. ~hugs~ How terrible to have it turn on itself. I wish they'd find a cure.

That dresser is adorable. I love seahorses! Congratulations to the newlyweds. Be well, my dear.
Sandee said…
It rarely snows here and then it doesn't stick. I think the last time it snowed was in the late 70s. Pretty mild weather here.

Love the pumpkins. Very crafty the people that did those.

I can't wait to see what you did with the suitcases on your shoot. You've got a very artsy eye, so I'm sure it's fabulous.

I see we both have brooms. Love it.

Have a terrific day and week. ♥
Red Rose Alley said…
Pam, I can't get over that some areas have snow already. I have a blog friend who already has snow! That is the funniest pumpkin picture taking a bite of a pumpkin haha. Wow, the hamburger is so expensive! I wonder why? It's not that expensive here, actually pretty cheap. That is such a cute selfie you took with Frosty. And I really like those LOVE letters.

I always leave here with a smile on my face. Your posts are unique and fun, Pam. Have a good week. And I'm so sorry to read about your fibro. It sounds like awful pain.

~Sheri

ps.....I know what you mean about pumpkin coffee - doesn't sound too appealing to me either. That's why I've never tried the pumpkin latte before, but all other pumpkin goodies I love. : )
Loving the props! Will be wonderful for pictures. What adorable pumpkins too! We have an annual Fall party for our family and all the kids carve pumpkins. It is so fun to see what they come up with. Hope you feel better and have some better days my friend. Since was I diagnosed with arthritis in the neck I sure have a whole new compassion for those that suffer with chronic pain. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
MadSnapper said…
so happy the rain stopped for the wedding. punkins sure have changed since I was a child. love the selfie with frosty, I have never had the nerve to do that, when I take photos I feel like they are going to kick me out of the store so sneak and do them...
Sally said…
I have missed you, and think a lot about the pain you have to endure, Pam. But, you are a fighter, and so very talented. :)

xoxo
Debbie said…
we have not had snow yet, no frost either...but, it is starting to get cold!!!

i enjoy seeing all your crafts...i like the mermaid dresser, but i think that would be hard to replicate, for me anyway!!

nice props for the wedding, and how wonderful that the rain stopped!!!
I think they may have had snow in the North of Scotland but not in my part of the UK …
I think your wedding props are great.

Take care

All the best Jan
Pilar said…
Beautiful selfie! I can't wait to see the shoot with the suitcases! I really like your crafts Pam! You have a real talent with crafting. Also thank you for sharing information about your illness. I've learned so much about fibromyalgia by reading your experience with it. Stay strong my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom