Fibro/ Witches/ Coin and Blessing

FYI -
I have been feeling great
lately. I only post
things about Fibro to 
get the word out about
it and to help folks understand.
 ...If I am laying
low and you don't hear
much from me I am probably
suffering. 

The saying above is so
true. I used to do so much 
that I can't do anymore due
to fibro. I used to clean 
a four bedroom, 3 bathroom,
living room, dining room, study
and kitchen in 4 hours, top to 
bottom. It takes me all day to
clean my downstairs....kitchen,
bathrooma and living room. 
I stop so much to take
breaks. 


In reply to Liz's question about 
fatigue. It is a heavy feeling,
plus it feels like it sucks
all your energy out of you. 
If I am out and about, I can
push through it but later
I am worse from pushing
through. Just like on good days
I push to get so much done
cause I never know how
few and far between
the good days will be. 

Now....on to funnier 
things...


Well I have my 
broom ready for flight!

Looking at the tire
thingy on the back..
do you see a face?
 Right in the center.
Found another dresser from
Pinterest.

Simple like the last 
one. I have to admit
that the first one I 
showed was way to 
bold. You would have
to have the right 
sort of room for the
bold one.

Now for my story of the 
day.
Yesterday morning when I 
stopped at Dollar
General and I got in line
to pay, there was an older
dude in front of me.
He had a hard time walking, 
he shuffled around a bit,
he had to canes but was
using the buggy for support.

He left the store but when I 
got checked out he was
just about to go off
the sidewalk to the parking
lot. I could see the buggy getting
away from him so I asked
did he need help. I do this 
sort of thing all the time 
but I always ask cause
I have seen folks get
mad if you try to help.
He was happy for the help.
He held onto the buggy to
keep from falling and I 
held onto it to control
it next to him. We got to
his van, went to the passenger
side. He said it was easier
to get things out of
the seat when he got home.
He held onto the door while
I put his things in the van.
At one point, he lost his 
balance while I caught him.
Once I got him straight again
I finished with his bags.
I then walked him around 
to the driver side and helped
him in. On the long walk, due
to the shuffle, I learned he came
over from Ireland in 1947. He
served as  a firefighter 
for 33 yrs and and also
served in the US Military
where he got shot in the knee.
Showing me his gun wound (he had
on shorts). 
Once I helped him in the 
van, and turned to leave 
he called me back and
said he had something for 
me. I protested cause that is 
not why I help people.
He had this coin for me.





He placed it in my hand and 
closed my fingers around
it, and did a Irish Blessing
to me then asked me
out. 
HAHA....
Calculating years I had him
at 71 but I figured him 
to be older. Might have
missed my chance cause
he was sporting some gold
rings and necklaces, he 
might have been my 
prince! haha

I excepted his coin, thanked
him and told him a little
story by telling him I was
dating someone. 
😊

Have you had anyone ask
you out lately?


Comments

Pilar said…
I'm happy to hear that you're feeling great Pam! Wishing you a wonderful week!
Liz A. said…
That was very nice of you. But I guess he wasn't your type ;)

Thanks for answering my question.
Ann said…
So far I like the dresser you posted today the best.
I can see the face in the center of that tire. I'm always spotting things that look like faces
That was a good story and I love the witches, although sometimes it's hard to tell which witch is which.
Darla M Sands said…
I hope that older gentleman doesn't live alone! What a neat story. Be well. I'm glad you're having good days and hope they last.
MadSnapper said…
the ferris wheel is really pretty on the dresser, I like it better than the other one. I am thinking the man you helped is a lot older, he said he came over from Ireland in 47, I doubt he came as a baby.. and watch what you say about OLDER dude because I am 74... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Christine said…
How great that you helped him out like that you handles the situation well. Love that dresser
Sandee said…
How fun to help this guy. You're a good person, but I've known that for some time. I love your little white lie though.

The last person to ask me out was hubby and that was back in the 90s. We've been together ever since. I'm good with that.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
That dresser is amazing …
Great that you helped the guy out, and sometimes we have to make up a little story …

Enjoy the rest of your week.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom