All Around Fun Post

This morning at 6:10
(yes the furbabes thought
I needed to get up early)
it was 47 degrees.

Although Lily, wearing her
fur coat has no issue
being on the deck...
The King and I however
decided to do the
morning from the couch.


Candy for this
time of yr.
⇓⇓⇓⇓


Payday for me.

Yesterday I made a fast
trip to 
JC Penney
for these.
⇓⇓⇓⇓


Yep, overalls.
I have not worn them in 
yrs since but since being...
SKINNIER
I decided I wanted a pair.
I really, really dislike that I 
gave 30 bucks for them but
they were on clearance from 69.

After picking these up and 
heading for the register I
decided to do a walk
around.

Saw this...
⇓⇓⇓⇓ 


I busted out laughing 
out loud.

He is your new Halloween 
laugh!


And I bet you will bust
out laughing over this 
next Halloween
pic!


Today I had to run to 
the barn. I was on a 
crappy mission.
Really, this mission was
full of crap.
HAHA
I took buckets and I 
actually
filled them full of 
crap...
you know horse poo!
Mixing it all in my flower
beds for next yr. 

While there I messed with 
my babe a little bit.
Got her all prettied up.


Before heading out to 
the barn I went to 
Tractor Supply to pick
up shavings, I use this in 
Misfires stall.

Picture this...
me stuffing 10 bags
of shavings into
a Toyota Pruis!



So yesterday I actually wore pants.
I have not worn pants probably 
since April. But it was cool.
I wore slip on shoes without 
socks, the ballerina type. 
Today was just as cool so I 
added socks. 
In the words of a dear friend,
"there were no munchkins harmed
in the making of these socks"!


Yesterday I met with Julie at
TN Tiny Weddings to talk
about tomorrows wedding
(I am shooting it).
While I was there Julie
gave me this.
She made it for me.


I am so not used to having
people give me things that
they have made. It touched
me so much. 

Remember this pic?


Just a couple days of using
the correct cream!


It is so strange. Since 2010
after learning I had discoid 
lupus, this is only my
third flare up.
I just did not even conside
that this was the lupus
since my other two break
outs were on my face.
Total DUH moment. 

Saw this on fb last night.
  

and there are those days that
all these hit at the 
same time.

Now to end this post
on a fun note.

If you are having a crappy
day, keep this pic in mind...
you see sometimes even beauty
springs from a pile of crap!
  

(yes, this is a pile of discarded
horse poo)!

Smile!
My motto~
Laugh daily
Laugh often
Laugh out loud



Comments

Liz A. said…
I don't think people realize that makers do appreciate handmade gifts. I'm not sure why.

A candy that starts with the first letter of my name? Wow, that's hard. I mean, really hard. I had to resort to Google-->a candy store that lists their candy a to z. And there were no Es. Seriously. It went from D to F. (Since technically, my first name starts with an E.)

If we go with my nickname, Liz, then... Licorice.
Christine said…
wow that cream is amazing so glad it works for you.
NanaDiana said…
Love that you got such a great handmade gift. I love getting something handmade. I know others don't like "homemade" stuff at all!
Hmmmm...candy that starts with a D----The only one I can think of is DOTS and I'm not sure they even make those anymore. LOL
I love the overalls! What fun!

I hope you have a great weekend, Pam. xo Diana
Ann said…
Handmade gifts are the best.
I think the last pair of overalls I wore was back in high school. They were quite popular then. Don't think I would pay $69 for them. That's crazy.
So that's why unicorns are magical, who knew?!?!
Darla M Sands said…
I am glad the rash is better. Best wishes on the barn issues. I keep thinking about that.
Sandee said…
I love the unicorn necklace. I've never worn coveralls. I think I'd look terrible.

What a beautiful handmade gift. A nice friend.

Have a fabulous day, my friend. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
MadSnapper said…
lots of smiles today, love the witch cat. to funny. the rash looks soooo much better. I have never worn overalls and would not wear these with the rips and tears. I know they are fashionable but I am NOT fashionable. I see these on TV shows but have not seen any here, possibly because it is way to hot for overall's.. I love in leggings and jeggins and capris year round... now I am wondering if they have overalls anywhere here.
Red Rose Alley said…
I'm glad that the cream is helping, Pam. Those overalls made me smile, as I wore them one year all summer while working on the farm. They really came in handy. That is so cute that you prettied your horse up a bit. And I love those rainbow socks. You always find the most unusual and cool stuff, Pam.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom