Doors and Paintings

I love old doors...and 
I love what folks do with 
them. 

I love them in the garden 
but in the south a lot of
wood in the garden draws
termites so I don't
have anything like this in 
my garden.



But I love both of these.
  
 Then for a pop of color. 

 You can also make a potting
bench out of a door.
Cute.


Still struggling folks but I 
think I might know part 
of what is going on...
waiting on lab results to come
back, that will probably be 
Tuesday.

Not a lot getting done around
here but....I started
a few paintings that 
I really need to work on 
today.
But while pulling those
together I did this also.

 My middle grandson's bday is in Nov.
And what do you get kids that 
don't need anything?
Something for their walls.
I have DJ's done.  

I am going to do one for 
Braden also. Him and DJ share
a room and his bday is in Sept. 
Will's youngest had a bday last
week so I am going to do
him one also. 
I did DJ's in red, his fave color.
Bradens will be blue and I am 
waiting to hear what Natham's fave
color is. 

I have managed to get my 
Christmas card drawn out.
And like I said, I started five
other simple paintings for my
neices babies room. 

Now....back to the couch!
Later!


Comments

Sally said…
I'm sorry you're having a difficult time, Pam.

Love those ideas for doors; they are all so clever. :)

Take care, feel better soon.

xoxo
Sandee said…
Let us know about your test results if you can. I hope you are on to something wonderful.

Love the old doors and I love all your artwork. You're so colorful.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Dakota and Lily. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
I pray your test results prove useful. What delightful gift. You have such a kind soul. ~hugs~ Be well!
MadSnapper said…
you and you sick baby can share the sofa while the queen rest in her chair on the porch. I love that pink door best, but they are all really pretty. and it keeps the old doors out of the trash pile. I like the door/work bench. would be nice in a She Shed
Christine said…
Perfect giftfor your grandson! I love doors too.
Great seeing the ideas for doors …
Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts.

All the best Jan
Ann Thompson said…
Love all those ideas with the doors.
Sorry your having a hard time. Hope the tests give you some answers
I sure hope you feel better soon. Hey, those doors are amazing!
Jeanie said…
The doors are wonderful. I know what you mean about not having in the garden, but don't you wish you could?

Hope your lab results will reveal useful info that will help things resolve for you. Meanwhile, take it gently.
Rhodesia said…
Hope the test results solve some of your problems and that you will get better very soon. I love that arch made with the two doors. Take care Diane
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I love old doors too, Pam. There are a lot of great ideas on here. I especially like the white doors with the red flowers. That's a cool wall hanging for your grandson. The color red is so vibrant and pretty. I've always loved it. I hope you are feeling better. Get some rest and take care of YOU. : )

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
That actually sounds like the rest of my day. Once I get caught up with blogs, I'm going to lie in bed and watch TV. Sometimes rest is just perfect.
Pilar said…
Happy Labor Day Pam! I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Sending prayers and best wishes! The doors are really cool! Very creative and unique!
Such clever ideas, Pam, I like them all. I'll never look at an old door the same way again :-)
Amalia
xo
Sally said…
Thinking of you, sweet Pam. I hope you'll feel better soon.

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom