Todays Ideas and Thoughts

Good afternoon.
I don't post this stuff for pity I 
just post cause I like to educate
folks about things they might not 
know...plus it gives me something
to blog about.
haha

Yesterday I was suffering with lack
of energy. I slept the better part of
the day. Sometimes it is the meds
that cause this and other days it
is the body being tired of fighting.


For those that follow my blog you 
know that a lot of the time I push
and push, till I can't push anymore.

I want to paint, I was to create, I want
to be doing but the thoughts of just pulling
that stuff out overwhelms me at times. 

If you have never seen this it 
is interesting. 


Oh yep, had them all at one time or
another and then there are the days that
I have had them all!

I found a bit of energy this morn.
I came out and drank my coffee on 
the deck then at 8:30, telling myself
to do it before the heat creeps in.....
try to start the mower!

YAY....first pull. I think it must
have known I really did not need
to be cutting yesterday. Even though
the weedeater was acting up 
yesterday I managed to finish what I 
had to do with it...
so by 9:05 I was done.

This evening I am treating myself
to a movie.
Debbie and I are going to see
this.


I love all these older actresses and I 
can wait to see them in a movie
together. 

I said I have been wanting to paint.
I had bought two 12x24
canvas to paint a couple
of purple iris on. I wanted to 
do that to go above my bed.
Mom bought me a new comforter about
a yr ago, it has gray and purple in it.

Playing around and surfing 
PINTEREST
yesterday I ran across this.


The iris just got changed. These appear to be
painted on 16x20 but I think I will get one
more 12x24 and paint this on the size I have.
Above my bed will be awesome. I have not
opened my comforter yet, I want to paint and 
lay floor in that room before I do, so I 
really need to find the energy to start, do and 
finish that project!

I love this.


Yesterday while being on PINTEREST
I saw this also. 


I love my stepping stones better.


But I really like the birdbath painted like
a flower....too cool, don't you think.

For those that have not been following
me for long are probably not aware of the 
fact that I love PAINT!
I love to paint things.

This is my walkway from the drive
to the porch.
There was this ugly crack in it and
I felt it needed life.
A vine worked great. 



Also...if  you have not been keeping up
with me and reading this blog for long you
are not aware of my doors!

One day while coming home from Calif.
I repeated a famous saying I love...

Theres no place like home.

And at that point I decided it had to
be on my front door. 


Well then I got to thinking that the back
door needed something. 
After looking at quotes and thinking
of what I thought I wanted on my back
door I finally went with this.


Makes me wish to change that and put
home is where the furbabes are!

Once again being on PINTEREST I 
saw this.



I esp love the first one.

I have a friend that saves her beer bottle
tops....why, no clue. I am sure she
has no clue either but I saw this and 
sent it to her. I have some that I am
thinking of doing in a windchime....but
we will see. There again, something like that 
requires energy. 


Is there anything you are wanting to do,
go see, create, photograph, paint....that 
you can't get to?

Hoping you have a nice day.

  

Comments

MadSnapper said…
I can't wait to see the painting over the bed so do that quickly so we can see it. I love the crack painting on the sidewalk. I have nothing that I desire to do and I desire to do nothing haha
Liz A. said…
Enjoy the movie. You'll have to tell us if it's any good. And take it easy. Nothing wrong with resting when you need to.
You always find the coolest stuff! I hope you're feeling better each and every day!
I hope you are continue to enjoy a nice day, Pam. The movie looks like one I would enjoy for sure. Also I love the vine on the cracked cement! Very clever! Take care. ♥
Sandee said…
What a fun post. Not about your illness, but about all the wonderful projects. Way cool.

I don't have a creative bone in my body, so I've no desire to try anything crafty.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the babies. ♥
Christine said…
Enjoy the movie!
I was wondering if various foods upset your fibro?
Briony
x
Jeanie said…
If I did everything you did, I would be in traction -- and I don't have fibro. A wonderful post but do remember to honor your body and take care of yourself. So you can keep doing more things that delight us!
Sally said…
I hope you enjoy the movie, Pam. Good for you treating yourself.

You're amazing! I know it must be so difficult to want to do things and not feel like it. And, like Sandra I'm looking forward to the painting over the bed, but please don't push yourself.

xoxo
Ann said…
Even without fibro, I have the same problem of wanting to create but can't get myself to do it. I'll walk into my craft room and feel too overwhelmed and walk back out. For me, I love Pinterest but I think it gives me far too many ideas. Instead of being a crafter I can just be a craft idea collector.
I just saw the previews for that movie last night. You'll have to let us know what you thought of it.
Darla M Sands said…
My husband would have a heart attack if I painted lettering on the door! He didn't even want me to put rock band window stickers on the Volt like I did on my Malibu. ~shakes head~ That's what I get for marrying an engineer with mild OCD, I guess, the practical sort so different from my first love. Heh... Anyway, I agree with Sally 100%. ~hugs~ Oh, and we went to see "Deadpool 2" yesterday afternoon and had a very good time. In the lobby beforehand I noted an inordinate number of older folks, mostly pairs of ladies but occasionally one accompanied by a man. It made me smile and, out of curiosity, I looked to the marquee. We seldom go to the theater or watch commercials, so I didn't know most of the movie titles listed. Still, based on the names, I guessed that the majority were there to see "The Book Club". Now that I know more it sounds like fun. ~nods~ I hope you enjoy yourself. Anyway, that's the silly sort of game I like to play, trying to get into the minds of those around me while my husband didn't even notice the dynamics. Guess that fits into being a writer, maybe. Be well!
I love these sorts of posts from you ...
A wonderful mix to read and enjoy.

Sending positive thoughts to you.
Enjoy the film.

All the best Jan

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom