Here you go
 snow folks!
Why not have fun with it?


Just so you know...it is a an amazing 
feeling 68 degrees this morning in 
Nashville TN.
Me and the furbabes are on the 
deck soaking it all in. Birds
are singing, I can hear the creek
flowing and I have 70's music on 
in the kitchen. 
Strong breeze but it feels great.
Really strange, at 8 pm last night
it was 60 and 2 this morning it was
66! Strange weather but I have come
to know that Mother Nature is fickle!

Here is the thought for you to carry with 
you today....
you too should not let anyone dull
your sparkle!!


Morning manicures were done on 
the deck this morning.
I love how Lily just sits back
in my arms, her back to my chest and
lets me clip her nails!
If they stayed out I would have painted
them a beautiful lavender color!


The blue handled ones for Lily's and 
the other of course are Dakota's.
HAHA...I actually keep mom's three
dogs trimmed up also. 
I was pleased to find those for Lily....
I was doing her's with regular clippers
before and these are made for cats.

Last night Theresa took me to dinner.
I wanted to try this place called
Culvers. Never been, it is more of a 
fast food place. Saved T money going 
there too. I feel funny having someone say
"pick where you want to go"....
It was good. I had chicken tenders and
onion rings. All the NO NO's.


Look what T got me for my deck.
Oh my gosh...I love them.


Me eating my bday dinner!



Came home and found this in the mailbox.


haha..


Too funny cause ....I actually do sing 
and dance and the critters look at
me like I lost my mind!


 But having no one special in my life
I bought my own 
Vday candy.


Also got mom a box and took it
to her wishing her a happy bday.
WHAT?
Yep....she birthed me on that day!



I was talking to my son the other 
night and he commented on the 
fact that I sounded so much 
better than I had been.
He wanted to know what was
up....
I noticed that I did not stress as
much even with the mice issue
as I did last time I was at my
brothers...
the upping of the Gapapentin
is making some difference.
I still hurt daily, buring type
of pain under the skin....my
nerves but the all over flaring
hurt is down!
Thanks for everyone that checks
on me and esp Darla who always
makes it a daily point to comment
on how I feel.

I am not commenting on 
blogs as regular as I have been,
having an issue with my laptop.
So I brought mom's home and her's
is so freakin slow....that I will be laying 
low. Gotta get mine in to have it looked
at .......


Later folks.













Comments

Sandee said…
Glad you're feeling better and glad you had a great birthday dinner. I would have enjoyed that dinner too.

Have a fabulous day, Pam. Scritches to the babies. ♥
Sally said…
Oh your birthday dinner looks SO good. This reminds of a place I can't find near anywhere these days; Cap'n D's. I love their fish. I'd even settle for Long John Silver; can't find it anywhere close either.

Love the new lights for your porch; those are adorable.

xoxo
MadSnapper said…
oh noooo on laptop problems and culvers is our most favorite place of all, we go there for anniverarys and birthdays. there double deluxe burger is all we ever have, we love burges so have not tried their other food. ours here is the cleanest and most friendly place in town.
Liz A. said…
I'm so glad you're feeling better. And your birthday dinner sounds fabulous.
Ann Thompson said…
Your birthday dinner looks good. I love onion rings.
Weather is weird here. Today it was 58 and tomorrow is supposed to be 33 and snow
Rain said…
Hi Pam :) Happy Birthday!!! Oh gosh, I drooled at your onion rings...I can't seem to make them at home the way you can get them at the diners!!! I"m glad you had a nice bday dinner!! :) I'm so jealous of your weather! I'd love to be out on my porch right now. You just reminded me, it's time to trim and file the 5 dogs' nails...Alex does the 3 cats. I have a Dremel to grind the dogs' nails because it's so much easier. The only one who complains is Jack, the little hound dog, but I put his muzzle on and he "tolerates" me. lol... :) Nobody can ever take away my sparkle...very nice message! I'm glad the up in meds is helping you! xx
Martha said…
Your birthday meal looks delicious! Sometimes we need some NO NO's :)
Christine said…
Those onion rings look good!
You look cute eating your onion ring! You were born on Valentine’s Day? How neat....I know the slow, don’t worry about my blog....grandson had the flu and a touch of pneumonia which scared me but better now....
Rhodesia said…
Oh I do love the snowman lying on his back, unusual and perfect. Also love the cat birthday card, I can just imagine Lily's face as you dance around LOL.

My husband would never walk anywhere if it was not for Gabapentin, it is what keeps him on the move. The only drug which has been successful with him.

Glad you had a good birthday, now have a great weekend as well. Take care Diane
Darla M Sands said…
You made my day with the mention. ~hugs~ My mother was off by a day. Heh... While she was disappointed I've always enjoyed going out for a nice dinner the day *after* everyone else flooded the restaurants. And it was neat back in the day with my first love sharing the date, if not the year. At nineteen he worried about my age (15) and fished for information by asking when my birthday was. When he picked the correct month followed directly by the correct day, imagine our mutual surprise! Fun times. Guess he's on my mind after listening to our favorite Meatloaf album, "Bat Out of Hell". ~grin~ Hope that burning pain subsides.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh, I miss onion rings. Haven't had them in a long time. You look pretty in this picture, Pam. Be sure not to lose the weight too fast. Happy Birthday to my dazzling blog friend. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom