Food/Soap and Mud

Here is another though for my blogger
friends still dealing with 
snow.



I do!

Been surfing Pinterest.
Isn't this cool?


Well as always you know
that staying at my
brothers I alway try to 
cook them a welcome home
meal after driving all day.

I asked my SIL what she wanted
and she smiled and said, "you know
what I want"!

Yep....she loves my beef tips.
And since she likes corn and green
beans I fixed that also. 

I added onion and ham to the beans.


In the my brothers bathroom on 
a wall ledge I saw this....
HAHA


At the same time I saw this.


Notice anything strange?

One of the barn folks is out of town
so I picked up a feeding day,
I went this morning but due to 
the rain I left the babes in the
barn. I did water and fed them though.

This pic was taken a couple
weeks ago. Unlike my Calif.
bloggers that hardly see rain....this is 
what it is like when moving the 
horses in and out to the pasture.


And it is even worse right now.
Had on my other rain boots yesterday
stepped into the mud at the 
gate to move horses in,
pulled my foot up and left
my boot in the mud!!
👢





😋
So....did you figure out what was different
with the bug repellant soap?

Hey Darla, I think I have learned
the type of music you like, me on the 
other hand to oldies (70s mostly)
and country.
April 8 I will be going to the Wild 
Horse for a songwriter St Jude
fundraiser. My friend that owns
the bakery, her son in law is a 
songwriter. He performs also. 
Check him out here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_DeStefano


Able to blog and make a post but
with whatever is going on with my
laptop makes it hard to comment on 
other blogs.....sorry. 

Thanks for stopping and checking
on things,



Comments

That dinner looks delicious! It's very nice of you to make them dinner when they get back.
Sandee said…
Yes the bug repellent soap has a ladybug on it. I guess it doesn't work? Great capture.

Love the funnies.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
Sally said…
Oh yes, I saw the lady bug. hahaha

That meal you prepared? Awesome!! How sweet of you, Pam.

Well, you just stepped right out of the boot. :)

xoxo
Ann Thompson said…
That dinner looks really good, I haven't had beef tips in a long time. That soap isn't very good at repelling bugs
Rain said…
Hee hee...I was just thinking that WE NEED MORE SNOW TO COVER THE YELLOW SNOW lol...I do look at my babes and think how blessed I am, how much I love them so much! :)

Ha ha ha...the ladybug! :) Oh, those aren't too "buggy" so I'd still give it a chance! :)

The dinner looks so comforting!
Christine said…
your beef tips look delicious!
Billie Jo said…
Oh I love Beef Tips!!!
I have to put some in the fridge to thaw!
Have a cozy weekend. : )
Darla M Sands said…
Aw, you're a doll. You have to love The Beatles, though, right? Heh... And to that name, I had to really look and see the lady bug. Too funny! I focused too much on the words (big surprise from a self professed writer, eh?). Be well, dear one.
Oh the food makes me hungry! Yes the mud is terrible feeding the animals in mud. I saw others do that, not me lol.
MadSnapper said…
well of course a LADY bug would love scented soap, ha ha.. bob and i tell each other all the time how much we love Jake, when there were 3 we were always having a look at them and thinking how much we love them.
Jeanie said…
The boot in the mud? Ick! Well, it's always something but I hope it doesn't happen again!
Rhodesia said…
Wish we had bug repellent soap here! Best music ever was the 60's :-) Take care Diane
Liz A. said…
That bathroom seems to be a bit too overdesigned. Cute. But fussy. IMHO

Nice of you to cook for them. And now you're making me hungry ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom