Losing Weight

I have not updated anything on my
weight loss in a while. 

I am still bouncing between 
62 to 65 lbs. 
I am good with that for now
but after the holiday's I will work
on dropping some more. 




One advantage of losing weight is
clothes to big.

But when it comes to losing weight, until
you hit a certain place, you
really don't want to buy anymore
so you walk around for awhile in 
those clothes that are too big!

One of the first things I noticed when 
I dropped weight that I did not
notice before was
that I have collar bones!
HAHA

I know this sounds silly but every time
I reach up to scratch or rub my neck or something
I notice those bones sticking 
out and being noticeable!

With that the width between the
shoulders got smaller too. 

One good thing about dropping that
pouch around the middle...
I can lean over and paint my
toe nails!
haha



But one ugly things is.....



Saggy arms
and
saggy knees


All pics on this blog today are thanks to
the internet ....but even 
with that I did not want to show you 
a pic of what a saggy middle looks like...
not pretty!

Course the measurement around your
chest and back gets smaller also.
So all bras get too big...
flip side of that, not only did 
I lose around that area, I lost in 
one area I really did not have a lot
to lose....the bust!

Course one good thing is better
HEALTH.
Dropping the amount and type
of meds I was taking was
amazing!

Losing weight also brings on 
changes all over the body....
not enough protein and hair lose
is one thing. But I seemed
to have nipped that in the bud. 

Thanksgiving was different....
good thing~ with this surgery I had 
I could not eat much.
bad thing~ I could not eat much!
haha

Anyway, Sandra I am sure you
can relate to all this!

Today was NATIONAL
COCO DAY...
someone posted this on FB and 
it helped me to remember that I 
was out of coco for my
nightly hot chocolate!
I did remember after that to
stop and get some. 



I have been dealing with a bout of 
not being able to focus and keeping
up with things....like
remembering!

Which just reminded me, it is time
for my cup of hot chocolate!

Now...we are up to year 12
on the painted Christmas
cards...




Just so you know.....


Thanks for stopping in.
Hoping all is well with you all.


Comments

Jeanie said…
Good for you with the weight!

And I wish I'd known it was Cocoa day today but not it's time for bed so I'll have to catch up tomorrow! Two cups!
Billie Jo said…
Wow on the weight loss!!!!
And yes to the cocoa.
Your cards are beautiful.
And I wish you cozy, pain free evening. : )
Ann said…
I need to lose about 30 pounds and I just can't get myself on track. It's horrible because I am so disgusted with myself for gaining all the weight to begin with.
MadSnapper said…
number 12 is my favorite card. i LOVE that Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. and YES i can relate, i just wish my arms looked as good as the four you found on internet. i am 73 and was already saggy but now saggy doesn't fit, i could fly if i tried. it is worth it because i just painted my toenails before i read this and i could breathe while doing it. all you said here is true for me also, except the good bad news of you can't eat much. i have to make myself remember not to. no warning signals.
Sally said…
Pam, I believe I'm gaining the weight you lost. :)

Your Christmas cards are beautiful just as you are, yourself.
xoxo
Darla M Sands said…
You are so inspiring. That reminds me, I need to get in some exercise today. And what an apt description of fibro from a non sufferers perspective.
Red Rose Alley said…
Pam, that is awesome lost the weight you wanted. I loved the "painting the toe nails" reference haha. I did not know they had a National Cocoa Day. I would have had hot chocolate all day! How interesting that monkeys discovered that the cocoa plant was edible. Your Christmas cards are delightful. It looks like Charlie Brown's sparse tree on top!

~Sheri
Liz A. said…
Invest in belts ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom