Hat to Star Wars

Around 10 years ago my friend
Debbie lost her mom, Mama Jo.
Jo was a big part of my life also.
Loved that lady.

Debbie gave me one of her hats
that she wore in the winter
all the time.

Just a plain black hat.
Well, you know me, I thought the
other day that it needed
something
more.
  


Remember this new Santa hat I 
picked up the other day?


Well for a $1 I stopped and picked up
another one...
to take apart. 


Once it was taken apart this is
what I did with it.


Now...that is better isn't it?


Baked a new bread the other day.
Just a regular white bread, no herbs
or spices added to it.


Oh my...I don't need to be making this 
often. 
Rosemary is awesome,
Basil garlic was good....
but this could become and addition.

Today the new Star Wars movie
opens in theaters.


Stopped down the street yesterday when
I saw this...had to take a pic
to send to my son.

Okay....who will be going to
see the new movie?

With the mention of movies, 
what is your fav Christmas 
movie?

Mine, Miracle on 34th Street
(the old one)

I make it a plan to watch it once a year.
Last yr I did not see it, I think that will
be on my list today!


I am patting myself on the back 
this morning cause I feel like
this is me..




Want to see what Lily
has been up too?
Check that out here.

http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/12/lily-adventures.html

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Jeanie said…
I'm not a Star Wars fan but I'll be going to the movie because one of my former student employees and the son of a good friend is on the working crew of the new film! Tim (my friend) said Andy called him and said, "Ron said... " meaning Ron Howard! I guess he was in charge of him during one of the previews! So I'll be going!
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, the hat is great! My Great Aunt Hazel was a stylish lady to the end of her days. The family knew my similar love of hats and gave me a lovely one I still cherish, though I seldom wear hats these days because I get too hot. :( I have zero interest in seeing the new Star Wars movie, though 'Rogue 1' was okay rented from RedBox. I hope your health demon gets kicked in the backside today. ~hugs~ Be well!
MadSnapper said…
that is also my favorite Christmas movie. bob and i got to watch an hour and a half of it at the doctors office this week. they called us back just as Santa was coming down the street. no star wars for me, i was forced by my small sons and their dad to see the first one, also the last one for me. not my thing.
Oh my, you and your hat look marvelous! Rudolph is the show I watched forever but can’t think of a favorite as we watch bunches of Christmas movies on tv
Pilar said…
What a lovely hat Pam! My favorite Christmas movie is A Christmas Story :)
Rain said…
You are a brave woman Pam and I wish you a pain-free day, every day. I LOVE your hat!!! What a great idea!!! :) Here's an interesting fact you may or may not want to know...rosemary gets the bowels going lol...so be careful how much of that bread you eat hee hee...don't ask me how I know. Lol...Oh, I haven't been to a theater in ages! We just download movies now! I'd say my favourite holiday movie is Fantasia, though it's not really a Christmas movie, I associate it with the holidays because of the winter fairy scene! :)
Ann said…
Love what you did to the hat. It looks really cute. I've never seen a single of the Star Wars movies and I won't be seeing this one either.
Liz A. said…
Nice hat improvement.

I will see Star Wars. Eventually. Probably next week, after school gets out.

My favorite Christmas movie is a TV movie from 1997 (? maybe 1998) called The Christmas List starring Mimi Rogers. I can't find it anymore. I need to get a recording of it so I can watch it again.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom