This, That and Whatever Post


I have folks on FB always tagging me
in cute things about cats and dogs...
craft projects  and other stuff.
They know me too well.

I got this last night.


HAHA...going to be interesting for sure.

My aunt tagged me in this.
I love it.

Saw this on FB last night..
my reply...
ME



A friend sent me these in the mail
Spider Flower seeds.


Here is what the flowers
look like!



I love this flower.
Thanksgiving it right here on 
us in a week. 

What will you be doing for Thanksgiving?
What is your fav dish?
If you go off what do you take?



Me...I alway do the eggs



I will take a gallon of tea.
Sweet potato casserole and 
this year 
I am taking a chocolate pie.


This is a simple pie that my grandmother 
used to make, my aunt Martha gave.
me the recipe for it. 
Looking forward to making this
and taking it to my brothers
home.
Him and Lori do the bulk of the 
meal and we all bring a dish...
or dishes. 
They have the most room to host
all of us and I thank them so 
much for taking us all on!

Finishing up my coffee then
jumping in the shower.
My daughter and I are
going to look at 
wedding gowns today.

Jump over and see what Lily
is up too.

http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/11/lilys-new-box.html


Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

NanaDiana said…
LOL- About the upside down tree---now let's just hope the cat can't leap up that far. lol

This year I am doing the turkey, dressing and gravy. We have 28 or 29 coming for the family dinner. Hope your family day is wonderful. xo Diana
Sally said…
Oh goodness, that chocolate pie! YUMMMM

I saw the one about the "stuffing" also, too funny. :)

Wedding dress shopping, what could be more fun?

Thanksgiving? It hasn't yet been decided what I'll bring
or if I go over to granddaughter's the night before and
cook there.

xoxo
Darla M Sands said…
Have fun wedding gown shopping! I hope she has as much luck as me finding the perfect one fast (faster than I found the right guy - LOL).
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Your chocolate pie looks divine Pam, grandmother's recipe looks like it's holding its place on the 'must make' list! I'm kind of glad that we don't do Thanksgiving here, with Christmas looming closer, it's enough to think about 😀
Liz A. said…
I saw that tree a couple years ago. Funny.
MadSnapper said…
woo hoo on the wedding gown hunt. wish you luck. I love that ladder, a lot. I am betting Lily could reach that tree ... easily
Pilar said…
That pie looks delicious! I'll be helping my mom cook for Thanksgiving :)
Jeanie said…
Lily's tree! Perfect! Thanks for showing the photo of the deviled eggs. You remind me that my TG dinner host loves my deviled eggs and maybe I can swap salad for eggs!

Thanks for your recent visits and comments! I love it when I can take my blog buddies to Southern Exposure!
Ann said…
Over the years I had several cats and there was only one who ever gave me trouble with the tree. Most of them just liked to lay underneath it.
My daughter will be cooking dinner for Thanksgiving and she's cooking it at my house so I don't have to go anywhere. It should be just about done by the time I get home from work
Rhodesia said…
Mmmmm that food is making my mouth water. I have several things in my kitchen that belonged to my Mum and I know she had them in the UK before we moved to Africa in 1953. So yes they are fairly old now!! Cheers Diane
Really, why not an upside-down tree? A great idea.
Amalia
xo
Red Rose Alley said…
I love the "oldest thing in your closet" quote. Hmmmm, that's a good question. Oh my gosh, that chocolate pie looks Yummy. How special that you still have the recipe that your grandmother made. I think it's going be a quiet Thanksgiving this year, cause I'm getting over a bad cold. I will make Cornish hens and some of the traditional sides. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom