Shelving / New Kitten

Morning.
I posted some of these
pics before. 

I had the stairs covered before
I started on the shelves. 
Course this idea came from 
PINTEREST.

Oh there are mistakes...
but they are mine and I 
am proud of the fact that at
least it is secure and standing!


Stained.


You see the window on the wall back 
there?

I hit it with some stain to make
it stand out a bit more. 


And here is a pic I have not 
posted before.

It's done!!!



  

I love it.

Question asked on yesterdays blog...
would I be putting a back on it.
NO...I will not.
This will probably be a training
thing for Lily...haha.
Actually I left some of the 
lower shelves without anything
on them for her. 
Hoping that will be enough.

Talking kitty talk meet
Boo Boo Leroy.
HAHA....no he is not mine
and no I did not name him!


I got a text from my girlfriend's hubby,
an old friend of mine telling me he
got a kitten and wanted me to come
meet him.

He was dropped off in the parking lot
where Phil works. He was just a few
weeks old at the time.

He took him home and Barb started
calling him Boo Boo.....
it stuck.
Daughter in law wanted to call him
Leroy....it stuck!
So he is Boo Boo Leroy!
All Tabby and so adorable. 
He is about 3 months younger than
Lily and just about the same size.
I think Tabby's run larger and I think
Lily took her frame from her 
Torite mom, tiny. 

Thanks to each and everyone
that has been following me for 
months now. I blogged for years
before I found a 
FOLLOWING!
(haha)
But...that was because
I did not have the time to
get out there in BLOGLAND
to read others blogs. 

I have had a few comments 
about my photos being 
bigger....yes, easier to see.
On my format before if I 
enlarged the photos they
would be cut off, now with the
newer format they all show
at a larger size.


Stop by and say hi to Lily and 
Dakota
http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/11/play-time.html


Thanks for stopping in, 


Comments

Darla M Sands said…
My partner says blogs and FB are dying but I'm just now becoming really active. ~grin~ So glad I found you! Nice job on your home. I might suggest not putting anything breakable or particularly treasured on those shelves. Just sayin'... Jezebel once managed to get on top of my stand alone aquarium and destroy my Christmas cactus perched there to be beyond her reach.
MadSnapper said…
the new shelf is beautiful, and I love the window on the wall. the finished product looks great. what color carpet will you put on it as a runner. do you have it yet? boo boo is beautiful to. you are right about visiting. it takes visits/comments to meet people and keep up with them. I can't now remember how I found you
Jeanie said…
I thought maybe Lily had a brother! The shelf looks great!
Oh what a cute kitty! Those shelves are so pretty, I wouldn’t change a thing. Yes bloggers find friends by commenting? There may be another way but I don’t it 😀
Ann Thompson said…
That looks amazing. I love it. Boo Boo Leroy is a cutie
Liz A. said…
Love the shelves. What a great way to use what could be wasted space.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom