Road Find/Keyring and Bold Flowers


Day before yesterday I found this
on the side of the road.
Yes...I am one of those people!
I see bargains on the side of the 
road and I grab it, if I think  I 
can use it.

Thinking it is a wine rack.
Someone on FB suggested
rolling up towels and 
putting them on there.
 I think that would look great
only I don't have room for something
this big.
Although....each section comes apart.
Still too long though.



So..this is what I decided to do with 
it. 
It sets great in my pantry.


Theresa went to Georgia this
past week for a photographer
convention and she
grabbed this for my collection.


In my searching and I know that both
mom and dads side of the family
comes from Ireland. 

The other day while out looking
for a gift for mom and a dress
for Amber's wedding I noticed 
something...

Dresses have some really
bold flowers.






And this...
not to sure about this
those are pearls sewed all over
these jeans.


Not liking them for sure.

Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Ann said…
I've found that most of the "in" fashions are just not for me. Those dresses may look good on some people but I don't think I would ever like that look enough to wear it myself
Rhodesia said…
So instead of wine water - much better for you :-) Have a good day, Diane
Anonymous said…
The stand looks beautiful. Love the tops and designs on them. Amazing key chain:)
MadSnapper said…
I have noticed the bold flowers on blouses and dresses, I see them on the talking heads on TV and on the reality shows. and in the stores. these are the prints from the 70's. last night I pointed out to bob the news girl dress was the exact print of a blouse I wore in the mid 70's. I even had a sofa in these bold prints. and now I can't stand them. and would not wear them
Tammie Lee said…
It is fun to find things and figure out what to do with them. Keep having fun.
Thank you for your visit.
Tamago said…
The rack looks beautiful! Great find! And perfect to hold bottles! We have rack for wine bottles but use for kitchen towels :-)
Thank you for your visit to my page!
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Floral dresses seem to be popular in summer over here too Pam, some of them are quite nice.. I agree about the pearly jeans, not so good 😀
Rain said…
Nah...the decorated jeans aren't my style at all! Mind you, I mostly live in flannel pj's and long john's these days lol...I LOVE that Celtic design on the key chain! Very smart idea for the wine rack!
Debbie said…
i was looking on zulily today and noticed 90% of the tunics are bright, bold, large flowers. i like color but i'm not sure i could get use to that!!!

i don't wear jeans and i am not sure about jeans with pearls!!!
Liz A. said…
At least the jeans aren't ripped. I really don't get the whole ripped jeans thing.
Darla M Sands said…
Following what Liz said, I get ripped jeans more than pearls. Are they on the backside? ~grin~ That would be uncomfortable.
Sally said…
I'm not really excited about all the bold flowers; perhaps because when I was in Senior year, home ec, I made a red dress with large white flowers. I loved that dress and wore it a lot. Mom hated it and one day I found that she'd cut the dress up and sewed it into one of her rag rugs. I was devastated!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom