More Pam's Creations - Jewelry



I really enjoyed working with 
washers. I had a bunch on hand 
when I started working with them.

I love scrapbook paper if you have
not noticed.
This set was made with washers
and scrapbook paper.

This piece was made with beads I had
on hand.....
(secret is....I have TONS of beads).
The dangling part at the end of the 
necklace was a piece I recycled from
another necklace that had broken. 


I just thought this piece is great for a teen.
Mom had picked up some pieces at a yard 
sale and the arrow head was in that bunch of
things she got. 


Earrings.....beads on hand.
the royal blue, green, and
the purple ones are made with glass
beads. 


I loved this piece I made for one of
my co workers at the Bureau. 
The piece on the necklace was yet
another recycled piece. Looks like
two moons connecting.
I attached the pearl to it. 


One of my fav pieces.
I donated this one to my grandson's
elementary school for a fund raiser.
Don't laugh....but these beads were collected
and recycled from a couple of beaded pieces
that are attached to tiebacks. 


The heart, a recycle piece.


Same for the elephant. 


Beads that were picked up at a yard sale.


New pieces, no recycling here.



This piece...one of my favs that 
I loved wearing.
The earrings came from my dad
to my mom. He got them in Japan
over 50 years ago. 
They were the type that you
screwed onto your earlobe. 
I was able to remove that and replace
it with the vintage color wires for 
pierced ears. 
But...I couldnot stop there....I love
wearing matching stuff. 
I made to necklace to match the earrings 
as close as I could. 


I still have several of these pieces and I 
will be making more for the next
fund raiser I am a part of in Sept. 

Thanks for stopping in, 




Comments

Ann said…
WOW, everything looks great. My favorite is the necklace with the heart.
Some beautiful jewellery there, do the washer go rusty if they get wet?
Briony
x
MadSnapper said…
they are all beautiful, you could make a fortune selling these on ebay and amazon
Darla M Sands said…
You're amazing. I love all these!
Sally said…
Beautiful, Pam. You definitely have many gifts; outstanding talent. :)

xoxo
Liz A. said…
Nowadays that's called upcycling. And it's a great way to repurpose old and broken pieces. Great job.
Red Rose Alley said…
These are nice jewelry pieces, Pam. Love that heart, it's so cool. You really have a talent with this. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom