Pet Community Fund Raiser


And here it is.....


What Theresa and I have been
working on. 
The photo background.

Course once it was up I had
to take my pic in front 
of it.


Then we needed to see how
it would work with 2 folks in 
front of it.


WOW....
check out this major
makeup mirror!

Yep, Ms. Sassy had to take her
pic in front of it!

Check out the hand on the hip!


Hey does this mirror make
me
look
THIN!

Part of my costume.
Necklace.
Earrings.
and there at the
top is my ring!


Lets not forget my barret for
my hair.


My mask.


The eye behind the mask....taken after
the event before removing contacts...
a bit blood shot.



The lips!


the legs


The headshot
  

Poison Ivy!


The dress cost me 2.50 at the 1/2
off Sat. at Goodwill.
Ivy and glue I had. 
Shoes - 5.93
Wig - 7.83
Mask - 2.93
Hose - 3.96
Make up, jewelry
and the rest..
I had on hand. 

There was entertainment 
from the belly dancers.





And this guy....
amazing upper body strength..
and TOES!




There were also girls that do the dance
like this on the curtains or ribbons.
They were great. 


The guest that attended.

  

Ursula from the 
Little Mermaid


Ghost Busters.
Took this guy 10 months to 
make this costume.
It lights up and sounds
like the machines used
in the movie.




Mad Hatter


Audrey Hepburn in the 
movie 
Breakfast at Tiffanys



Fortune Teller


Cat Woman


Dancers




Guest that dressed.


Kids.


The help....
Theresa in her Steampunk
stuff.



Thanks for stopping in, 

Comments

eileeninmd said…
Hello, I like the photo background, great idea. What a cool and original costume. The Fund Raiser looks like a fun event. I like the dancers and all the costumes. Enjoy your day and weekend!
Sharon said…
Your outfit looks very cool! I would say that a lot of thought went into everyone's costumes, although Cat Woman looks like she's about to have a wardrobe malfunction. I hope you guys made a bunch of money for the animals!
MadSnapper said…
super duper costumes including Ms Poison Ivy... my favorite is Audrey Hepburn, I loved her movies so that is why. lots of creativity going on with all these costumes
NanaDiana said…
Wow! What great costumes! What a fun event. I bet it was amazing to be there in person. Great job on the Poison Ivy costume,too. xo Diana
Rhodesia said…
Wow great photos one and all. No the mirror does not make you look thin, you are thin now and congratulations are well in order. Have a great Sunday. Diane
DeniseinVA said…
That is a real neat event and I loved your costume. People put a lot of effort into them, always impressed.
Red Rose Alley said…
Oh Pam, I love your outfit. That is so original and clever. Love that mask, your red wig, and the hose, how creative. The Pet Community Fundraiser had a very talented person helping out. I like the Mad Hatter, and especially Audrey Hepburn - looks just like her in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Glad you had a great time. You did a fantastic job on that costume.

~Sheri
Oh, what fun! Loved seeing all the costumes and your great back-drop. Your costume is very cute....poison ivy, what a great idea! Such a wonderful event and for such a good cause. xx Karen
Ann said…
What a fun night. Love the photo background and the costumes are all wonderful. Looks like the entertainment was great too. I watched the video of the girl that you posted on facebook. Pretty amazing
Darla M Sands said…
How neat! Looks like a really fun time. And such cool entertainment. I'm so impressed by the background. I need to watch the video on FB. Your costume was fabulous. And lady, you have gorgeous eyes. ~wink~ Hope you feel well today.
Darla M Sands said…
Hey, thank you for the kind comment on my blog. I hope you're feeling better today. ~hugs~ As for your Blue Ray player, have you tried looking up the procedure on Youtube? Wish I could come help, not that I'm great at that stuff but my partner is a wizard with electronics/computers.
Jeanie said…
Loads and loads of fun! You are so very clever and I really think it was a great idea for a good cause!
Liz A. said…
Great background. Great costumes. Especially yours.
Rain said…
Your costume is great! I love all the photos, especially Ursula! Little Mermaid is one of my favourite modern Disney movies! :) Sass is always a good thing, keep that hand on the hip lol!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom