This and That

Yesterday was a beautiful....
yuck day! 

It was cool, 30 degrees cooler than
the day before which topped out
at 70!

But I did get out yesterday between 
rains and checked out thing in 
the yard.

Spring is springing!

Hydrangea bush.


I can't even remember what this is.

But it is coming up!

This is honeysuckle.

My houseleeks.
The pink purple color.

Love the water drop inside
the leaves.


Hosta~
I uncovered to see if they were
coming up but then I turned around
and covered them back up.


More houseleeks.

But with the weather being 
yucky outside I laid around
all day
and I surfed 
PINTEREST.

I love this!



And I found this too.
Redneck windchimes!




Bday was Wed and so far
I am still enjoying the benefits!
Thursday evening my younger
brother Mark and SIL Kim
took me to dinner.

Yesterday mom took me
to lunch and today my
daughter, future son in law
and one of my soon to be
grandson's will be coming
over to see me for my
bday!

After today, it should end!
haha.

Thanks for checking in on 
me and the BLOG,

(trying to come up with something
different to say here, I have used 
thanks for stopping in since I 
started blogging in 09)



Comments

Sandee said…
You've had a wonderful and long birthday. As it should be.

I live in an agricultural area and the blooms are out on the fruit trees. It's most delightful.

Have a fabulous day. ♥
Christine said…
Ahh we have spring to look forward to!
Billie Jo said…
Happy BIRTHDAY!
You celebrate that as long as you can!
And we have winter holding on here in Pennsylvania...
Signs of spring will come in March. I think.
I don't know a lot about that! Wish I did! lol
MadSnapper said…
yay on approaching spring. all looks good in your photos and yay on your extended birthday...
Rhodesia said…
Always good to stretch birthday celebrations :-))) Have a good day Diane
Ann said…
sitting around surfing pinterest is one of my favorite things to do
Darla M Sands said…
A friend once suggested I end each blog post with a question. And as you know, I do. ~grin~ It's mainly to spark responses, but I don't think you have that problem. ~hugs~ Wish I could grow violets. This house has terrible lighting for indoor plants. Wish I'd thought of that before we bought. It would take dynamite to get SO to move now. Those leave remind me of daffodils. Am I right? Hope you feel good today!
Darla M Sands said…
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have to say that no, my dear, you don't need to read up about writing. You just need to write. Worry about all the publishing stuff later. And you'll be a natural, so endlessly creative. ~hugs~ As for me, I'm getting off social media to write in three... two...
Liz A. said…
"Redneck windchimes" LOL
Pilar said…
It sounds like yo had a wonderful birthday Pam!

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom