Playing with Christmas Lights

Morning Bloggers!

Yesterday was a down day for me, 
I did nothing. 

While surfing Pinterest I saw this..
the star caught my attention! Did not
look to see if they made theirs with yard 
sticks but it looks about the right size.




So....even just taking it easy I have to
do something....so I played with 
the cell phone camera and the tree
lights. 





haha....looks better done with a real
camera but I just did not
want to get that out to 
play with it...

Found this on Pinterest also..
will need to make one of these
for my niece. 


Also saw this quilt. I love the long 
strips  of this one.
I think I could actually make this
one and to quilt the backing
I could get my sis in law
Lori to help.

I am not much of a sewer but I
have been given my mom's
sewing machine. She can't sit and 
sew much anymore so she has
passed that to me.


HAHA...
LOVE this.


I am very much unlike my mom...
I am the one that paints the crack in 
my sidewalk to look like a 
vine, I have antlers on my
car and a red nose....
these sort of things just makes 
me look ridiculous in her eyes!


I love being different. 

Go by and check out Lily and Dakota at
http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/12/dakota-playing-lily-alert.html

Thanks for stopping in,








Comments

MadSnapper said…
i was night and day different from my mother. and just like my dad, every bad thing he had i got it. i did the same thing with my camera and my tablet with the tree and the nook but deleted all the pics
Debbie said…
it is always a challenge to photograph the christmas tree and or christmas lights!!

i am nothing like my mom!!!
Ann said…
I usually do that with the camera and Christmas lights at least once a year. I haven't done it yet this year.
Rain said…
Being different is very good Pam...I'm different too :) I really would like to learn how to quilt...I found a book at a bazaar a few months back and it looks like I can do it, skill-wise...but I just need to find the budget to buy supplies!! One day :)
NanaDiana said…
Yep- I am different,too, Pam...and love every minute of it. Learn to use that sewing machine...you will learn to love it. xo Daina
It's such a waste to be someone we're not! Love that you have your mother's sewing machine. Something tells me we are going to see some great projects. ♥
Darla M Sands said…
Oh, I wish you'd had a good day. Thanks for blogging even when you don't. I always enjoy your pictures and learning more about you. My parents seemed to appreciate my silliness, as have coworkers. And my partner claims to rather enjoys never knowing how I'll transform next, though he wasn't too crazy about the red, black, and green hair (it wasn't Christmastime, either ~heh~). I've since gone solid red with the coif since even grandmothers in our community have gone tri-colored.
Rhodesia said…
I hope that you are feeling better today, take care Diane
Liz A. said…
That's not ridiculous. That's fun. Keep being fun. Keep being you. Too many ordinary in this world.
Red Rose Alley said…
Funny you should mention that cause I just saw a car on the road with antlers and a red nose. I thought it was the cutest thing. That's wonderful that you have your mother's sewing machine. My mom made most of my clothes growing up and even my doll clothes. I think you will like sewing cause it seems like you learn things quickly. I'm sorry you're still not feeling the best. I hope you get well before Christmas. : )

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom