What is New Here

Good morning my blogging
friends. I am sitting here on the couch
with Dakota curled up next to me and Lily
just left my chest where I got all 
sorts of loving.
Now, maybe I can finish my coffee!

Saw this the other day and had to 
laugh, esp this time of yr!!


I finished a project for my friend Debbie's
Christmas gift but since I am not
sure if she still reads my blog I 
am not posting a pic yet....
but this knob went on it!



Have you wondering yet?
haha

Went to Wally World last week and I 
saw this....I LOVE IT!
If I still worked I would have 
gotten this to wear at work.
With the weight loss I could really
rock this outfit!


For as many years as I have lived on 
my own, I have taped my Christmas
cards to my inside of my front
door...this year I went with taping
them to my inside window!


It is really a shame that so many
don't do Christmas cards anymore.
I can remember where at this time that
window would be covered from having
so many cards....
now not so much. 

Not that I did not have enough
Santa hats to begin with, I picked
this one up the other day.
Love it.


Now back to Christmas cards...
Mine went out in the mail 
yesterday.


Here is your first look at it!
HAHA


In a couple of days I will post the 
whole card once I know people
have started to get them.

I have posted last years Christmas
card before but here it is
year 13 of my painting my
cards. 

Being an Oz fan I just
had to do one card to 
show my fav show!


Thanks for stopping in for 
a visit, 



Comments

R's Rue said…
Have a beautiful day.
Jeanie said…
There IS no place like home!
Pilar said…
Pam you're so talented! I think handmade cards are so beautiful!
Merry Christmas, Pam. Thank you for your visit and that is the cutest card cover. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who don't send out cards. I used to when the family was all at home, but over the years I just stopped. I try to tell all who are important to me Merry Christmas in person and that is about it..Hope you have a wonderful holiday..Judy
Christine said…
Your card is GORGEOUS! Merry Christmas Pam.
Rhodesia said…
Being in the UK at present I really do feel there is no lace like home!!! Take care Diane
Ann Thompson said…
Walmart had those outfits last year too and one of the girls at work got one.
Rain said…
I agree, the cards are gorgeous! And I seriously laughed my as* off at that quote about relatives...very funny! I love that dress, you can totally rock it, and you should get it anyway to wear at home!!! :)
Liz A. said…
You should do a movie theme every year. Or maybe a Wizard of Oz theme. There's enough there to make it work, I should think ;)
Darla M Sands said…
Ooh, I agree with Liz. Be well, my dear!
NanaDiana said…
I love this post, Pam. Beautiful cards and we all have some relatives that border on being disowned. lol
I still do send Christmas cards out--although as life takes it's toll there are people that no longer are on the earthly list.
Have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom