Dressing/ Poinsettia

A week or so ago I saw on FB where
the suggestion was made to cook
dressing in a bundt cake pan.

(you can tell mine has been well used)


This is a pic I found on FB.


But a friend of mine actually gave
it a try.


The suggestion on FB stated that it
was better this way for cutting, storing 
and it would take up less room on the 
table. I can see that. Great idea.

Went out on BLACK FRIDAY
today....

I saw an ad for this table saw
in Lowes sales paper.

Mom and I headed that way to get it!
An early Christmas gift to me from mom. 
YAY.... I can't wait to try it out.

Then I headed to Kroger to pick up
somethings.
I saw these beautiful color
poinsettias. 
SO PRETTY.


From there off to PetSmart for Lily food
and treats.
Thank goodness there were no rushes
or crowds where I went. 

Saw this today...
what would be your choice?


Full nights sleep....nope
laundry fairy...nope
live in cook...nope
I would shoot for a self cleaning
house!!

The last few days were tiring for 
me. Today, my body crashed!
I slept most of the day.

Just a few of the little things
I deal with on a daily basis.


Pain and fatigue being the worst.
When the fatigue of fibro hits
I have no choice but to go to bed 
and sleep, it is a struggle to stay
awake.

check out the adorable pics
of Lily today.
http://pjack214.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-day-with-girl.html

Thanks for stopping in, 


Comments

Ann said…
We were discussing the other day whether we called it stuffing or dressing. I call it stuffing. Even though that's a cool idea to bake it in the bundt pan I prefer it when it's cooked in the turkey.
Cool gift. Can't wait to see what you make with it
Debbie said…
I saw that suggestion about the bunt pan, worth trying the next time I cook!!! Those poinsettias are beautiful, such in an usual color!
Darla M Sands said…
I so wish we could cure fibro. ~hugs~ I'm with you on the self cleaning house! I once heard of a Japanese bathroom design where you could shut the door and clean it similar to the idea of a dishwasher. I want one!
Tom said…
...dressing in a bundt cake pan, seems a bit fancy for me.
Rose said…
That is a great idea for stuffing...and I am wondering what your plans are with the saw.
Interesting way to make dressing. Fibro fog is terrible. I can see why you could use a table saw....
MadSnapper said…
NICE saw and GREAT gift from Mom... you need one with all the DIY projects you do. I think I would go with the self cleaning house, but it is a tie with the cook. I want both. OR we couldjust live in a hotel room and have all of it.
Sally said…
Oh, I can't wait til you use that saw and show us what you make. You'll make beautiful things, I just know.

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly; can't even imagine, Pam. :(

xoxo
I'm very sorry you have so much pain too. I've seen my husband in terrible pain so I have an idea of what it's like. I'll keep you in my prayers. And yes...a self cleaning house would be my choice to. I like doing laundry! lol Hugs!
Anonymous said…
Such a nice gift from your Mom. Glad the stores were not too crowded for you. I like the idea of dressing in a bundt pan! Hope the rest helps and you have a good day.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom