Photo Shoot - Breanna / Pumpkin Pics


Today I had my first photo shoot
in a while. 
I have not been shooting due to the
fibro but I am wanting to get
back at doing it.

This is just a sample of
Breanna's senior pics
from the today.
HAHA
An Oakley wanted to be a part
of it all.







I have just started on the editing of
Breanna's pics but I am excited at
how well they turned out.

Then I messed around with some
things at my brothers house.

This is an old rocker on the front
porch, and look they left
me pumpkins to play with.






Then I took this cool metal
basket in the house and 
actually thought I would
get some fall pics of Lily and 
Dakota...
Yep....I thought that!
Lily was not wanting to
play pretty.


Then I think in the pic below she
whispered to Dakota to
not act right.


So he looks away!


Then Lily decided to lay down
on the job.


And with that...they decided to play!


So I pushed them out of the way 
and decided to play with
the pumpkin, the basket, and
the
sign I made.



Thanks for stopping in,



Comments

Sharon said…
You have a bunch of nice pictures there!
Of course, the kids didn't want to cooperate, they seldom do. They see the camera and the cuteness is gone. Haha!
Sally said…
It did appear that Lily was whispering! :)

Your niece is lovely, Pam!

xoxo
Liz A. said…
Those pictures turned out great.
Ann said…
Nice pictures. I haven't played with my camera like that in a long time.
MadSnapper said…
LOVE the wire basket and oh my, they have a singer sewing machine in the yard? first thing my eyes went to... Lily and Dakota are better than a circus... so sweet together and Dakota has the same look Jake gets when the camera appears. you had a lot to PLAY with and played well
Rhodesia said…
Great set of photos and I love that old sewing machine. Take care Diane
Darla M Sands said…
I had to giggle at the one where Lily seems to be whispering in Dakota's ear. They are adorable. And you have a wonderful eye. I hope you have good days ahead. ~hugs~ You deserve to be free of pain and fatigue.
Red Rose Alley said…
What a cute photo shoot, Pam. Her dress for the occasion is pretty. I lOVE these pumpkin pictures! I think my favorite was the one with the white chair and pumpkin. Very simple, but so charming. You're really into the Autumn season, and that's nice to see.

~Sheri

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom