Still Housing Sitting/Lily and the Sink

Saturday evening, my first
evening house sitting at my
brothers I had dinner plans to 
meet with a friend, Nelta.

I was a bit unprepared, I remembered
my makeup but forgot my earrings.
Since I was early 
meeting Nelta I went to
JoAnn's....and for 4.99
I found these drop down earrings. 


Last night just chilling in the
bed Oakley and Lily were playing
when I heard the laundry 
basket fall off the couch. 

About five minutes later I started
calling for Lily then all 
of a sudden I hear this loud 
MEOW!


And I found her under the
laundry basket. 


Talking about Lily....
this morning
she was in the sink again.


Such a show off.


This is Ms. Lola.
My sis in law's bird.


This is TJ-
Thomas Jefferson.
He is my brothers bird.


Lola is sweet. Take her out and 
she will walk up your
arm to your shoulder and
get in your hair....and start
nesting!

TJ....another story.
He is a one person bird and
that one person is my brother.

He don't like me at ALL!
I usually take a small plate
and I fix his and Lola's food
on it, 1/2 plate for him and 1/2
for her. The other day I had
the fruit cut and the bird food
ready. Went to his cage....now remember
he is the one that sets on his cage.
I reached for his bowl and he dived
for my hand. I jerked back, dropped
his bowl right into the middle
of the saucer breaking both.



BRAT....he is such a BRAT.
When I got here on Sat and into 
Sunday he was mouthing off
loudly. I think he was ticked about
something. Since Sunday he has been
fine. 

I have NO clue the real name
for this stuff. But I heard it called
House Leeks years ago.
I have the pinky purple and I
have the rusty red. My red has not
bloomed yet. But I always heard
this would bloom about 2
weeks before it turned of cool.
True to form, it started blooming
2 weeks ago. This last few days have
been cooler. 
64 yesterday.
78 today. 



Took these pics years ago when
I was hanging here at my
brothers house. 



Not sure if I posted this before.
I sit and worked on this
Sunday. I usually leave a gift
for my brother and or sis in law
when I stay here. This is 
there gift this time.


Thanks for stopping in, 



Comments

eileeninmd said…
Hello, Lily looks like a fun kitty. The birds are pretty, but I would be worried about my fingers. Your ear rings are pretty. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Rain said…
I don't think I could ever have a big bird like that as a pet, they kind of scare me a little!
Sharon said…
I am allergic to those cheaper metal earrings, even those for sensitive ears. Luckily I can wear silver. Gold can run into money. (I do have some, but they are posts and I like hooks best)

Love the parrots! I gave mine to a niece 28 years ago, and I haven't heard from her since! (She was so nice until I gave him to her.)

Pretty flowers.
Ann Thompson said…
Loly is quite the character. I'm not real crazy about birds as pets. I like watching them outside but thats about it.
Liz A. said…
Birds are interesting creatures. Too bad you can't get on TJ's good side.
Sally said…
Mean little bird! :)

The earrings are cute, Pam. I also love the hat photos!

xoxo
Red Rose Alley said…
That Lily is too funny, and you're finding her all around the house. Love those earrings, Pam. Your pictures are interesting and full of character. The hat picture is charming. : )

~Sheri
Oh my the bird is a brat lol. They are so pretty though. What a cute kitty
Rhodesia said…
Like those earrings. Different. Take care Diane

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom