Photos of the Day - Bee

Out in the backyard.







Thanks for stopping in,


Comments

Sharon said…
Had one of those big ones outside my window yesterday.
Al said…
So pretty - it must be springtime. And yes, we were visiting Nashville, just for a couple of days but we really enjoyed it.
Andy said…
Wow! These are awesome photos.
Liz A. said…
Oh wow. Great image.
Nancy Chan said…
Great photos of a busy bee, too engrossed in its work. I am now following you on G+ and GFC. Inviting you to follow me too. Thank you. Have a lovely day!
Darla M Sands said…
I believe your peaceful giant pollinator is a carpenter bee. Bumblebees have fuzzy backsides. ~grin~ Bee well! :P
MadSnapper said…
he is a beauty and as big as the flower. glad to see him
Debbie said…
ooooh these are just great!! they are busy, aren't they??!!
sage and spirit said…
Now that's a sure sign of spring. haven't seen any bees yet here, but that's ok....my young dog likes to chase them!
Anna said…
I love the bumble bee! They are a sure sign of spring. Thank you for your comment on my blog! Anna x

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom