Valentines Day Door Hanger




 The color of
Valentines Day
RED!

I decided I needed a door decoration
for Valentines Day since I
did not have one.

I asked my friend Debbie
did she want one also.
Cause I had an idea.

I had this large wooden basket,
both ends were shaped like
hearts...
except for the bottom which
was the flat part of the basket.

But anyway....
this is the start.
Then I just went to town with the
RED.

This one is Debbie's.


 This one is mine.
The bottom will be finished off with
a big bow at the bottom to
hide the flat bottom.

Thanks for stopping in,









Comments

Cute project Pam! I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for Vt's day decor. :)

Happy New Year!

gail
Darla M Sands said…
Clever and beautiful! Your craftiness puts me to shame.

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom