Thursday, January 5, 2017

Valentines Day Door Hanger




 The color of
Valentines Day
RED!

I decided I needed a door decoration
for Valentines Day since I
did not have one.

I asked my friend Debbie
did she want one also.
Cause I had an idea.

I had this large wooden basket,
both ends were shaped like
hearts...
except for the bottom which
was the flat part of the basket.

But anyway....
this is the start.
Then I just went to town with the
RED.

This one is Debbie's.


 This one is mine.
The bottom will be finished off with
a big bow at the bottom to
hide the flat bottom.

Thanks for stopping in,









2 comments:

Gail Wilson said...

Cute project Pam! I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for Vt's day decor. :)

Happy New Year!

gail

Darla M Sands said...

Clever and beautiful! Your craftiness puts me to shame.