Monday, January 16, 2017

Hearts for the Doors

I wanted to make something
for the front door
for
Valentines Day.

When this thought hit me I
was with my friend Debbie and
she said she would also like
something for her
door.

I knew just right off the
bat what to make and
what to make it from.

I had this wooden basket that had
sides that looked like hearts.



It would require a little
dismantling.

The hearts are missing the point
due to the bottom of the basket
being flat.

But I figured I could fix that.
So I started painting on
Debbie's
door hanger.

But it needed something else.

Here it is...
FINISHED.


While making hers I
decided to work on
mine also.


So now the door hangers are
ready.

Thanks for stopping in,


2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

That looks nice, very creative. I love Valentine's Day!

Thanks for visiting us today.

~Sheri

Darla M Sands said...

I'm super impressed by the end result.