Animals From the Weekend

Meet Clover!
Clover was born on March 17, 2014,
St. Patricks Day.
 
 
Did you know that when a horse is born he might
grow to be a different color?
Well, I did not know this, I had a 9 yr. old
tell me...lol
I mentioned that Clover had some usual markings.
At the time he was just all dark around the eyes.
The 9 yr old proceeded to tell me that
the dark was color Clover would be when
he lost all his baby fur/hair.
 
You can tell it in the pic below.
Backside is still light colored.
 

 

 
This little colt was so loving and enjoyed
me petting it.
 
Lenord - the pot belly pig.
He is enjoying Chris spraying himm
off.

 
That must feel wonderful on a hot day.

 
After the spray down. He was waiting to
see if I had more watermelon to feed him.

 
Wanting to "smell" a bit closer for the
watermelon! I have also learned
that pigs have a great sense of smell but
are actually near sighted. Interesting..

 
This is Maybelline,
with sour cream all over her nose!
I am learning that pigs can eat everything...
and I mean EVERYTHING!

 
Dakota resting in the chair with momma..(ME)...

 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in,
Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom