The Generations

Thanksgiving and Christmas seems like the only time you get the whole family to together for family pictures. At Thanksgiving we tried to get all the families together to do that and forgot one important picture, me and my brothers. Thought we could make up for that on Christmas Eve but one brother was home sick.


But with that, we did get a 4 generation picture. My mom, my oldest brother, his son Chase and Chase's son Cole. Now that is really something nice to have. I need to get the same thing done with mom, me, Amber and the three boys. Maybe soon!



Thanks for stopping in and come again real soon,
Pam

Comments

Pam--looks like everyone had a great time! :)

how fun

have a great weekend,
gail

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom