Christmas Card 2012

Every year I paint my Christmas card on an 8x10 flat canvas board. Then I either scan or take a pic of it and set it up to look like a card with "Merry Christmas" on it. From there, I take it and have 4x6 prints made which is a deal and a lot cheaper than it was when I was having them printed. I got my cards this time for 9 cents a piece for an order over 50 prints. Not bad, cost more to mail than it did for the prints!


Well, here he is~









Isn't he just adorable?


What do you think?

Thanks for stopping in and come again,
Pam









Comments

I DO think he is adorable and I LOVE the idea that you paint it and then get copies... you're a clever girl Pam!
Merry Christmas!
gail

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Today

Done Deal, Fall Color, Paint Class, New Man, Treat, and Soup, Cats and Broom